Sembcorp Industries is a leading energy, water and marine group operating across six continents worldwide.
With facilities with 5,900 megawatts of gross power capacity and over seven million cubic metres of water per day in operation and under development, Sembcorp is a trusted provider of essential energy and water solutions to both industrial and municipal customers. It is also a world leader in marine and offshore engineering as well as an established brand name in urban development.
The Group has total assets of over S$13 billion and employs over 9,000 employees. Listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange, it is a component stock of the Straits Times Index and several MSCI and FTSE indices.
ABOUT SEMBCORP SCHOLARSHIPS
Fields of Study
- Marine and Naval Architecture Engineering
- Chemical, Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Excellent GCE ‘O’, ‘A’ Level and / or Diploma results with a good record of participation in extra-curricular activities
- Leadership qualities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- A drive to excel
- A team player with good character and a high level of commitment
Current undergraduates with good results may also apply
Candidates must not be receiving financial assistance from any other institutions
Value of Award
Tertiary education at renowned universities in Singapore. The award covers all tuition and compulsory universities fees, living and installation allowances and group term life insurance.
Conditions of Scholarship
Successful applications will serve attachments within the Sembcorp group for a period of three years.
Application forms are available here.
For further information, please contact:
Sembcorp Scholarship Department
Tel: (65) 6723 3161(65) 6723 3161 / 6723 3113