SUTD is Singapore’s fourth publicly-funded university, and one of the first universities in the world to incorporate the art and science of design and technology into a multi-disciplinary curriculum. Established in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), SUTD seeks to nurture technically-grounded leaders and innovators in architecture and sustainable design, engineering product development, engineering systems and design, and information systems technology and design, to serve societal needs.
The University, also in collaboration with Zhejiang University (ZJU) and Singapore Management University (SMU), is distinguished by its unique East and West academic programme which incorporates elements of technology, entrepreneurship, management and design thinking.
For more, visit www.sutd.edu.sg
SUTD offers prestigious scholarships to outstanding students. Students need not apply separately for them. Once you apply for admission to SUTD, we will assess your suitability for a scholarship.
Global Leadership Programme Scholarship
- Includes full tuition fees for duration of study and all-expense paid exchange programme at MIT
- Includes full tuition fees for duration of study and all-expense paid exchange programme at ZJU
- Covers full tuition fees and an allowance of S$7,000 per year for duration of study
- Covers full tuition fees for duration of study
- Covers full tuition fees for one academic year
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +65 6303 6655