Get Your Work Featured On Scholarship Guide.
Are you an experienced writer looking to share your ideas and inspirations, or a fellow student looking for a platform to showcase your wordsmith skills? We want to share your opinions and experiences!
We are looking for lively, original, well-written features in the following categories:
- Education & Scholarship
- Motivation & Self-Improvement
- Jobs & Careers
We generally review submissions within 2 weeks of receiving them.
Things To Note Before Making A Submission:
- Between 700 words to 2,000 words.
- Email your submission as a Word document.
- Include a bio (120 words or less) with links to your website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter account where relevant along with a headshot or photo of yourself to use if/when we publish your story online.
- Label all images with a brief descriptive caption and the photographer’s name. Electronic images should be 300dpi JPEGs or TIFFs with a linear size of at least the size they will appear in the magazine.
- We can’t guarantee when your article will be published.
- Send your submissions to [email protected]